From: Ruth Majors on
How do I know when to replace keypad. Keys skip
--
Ruth Majors
From: peter on
when keys skip

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

From: Tom Willett on
Sounds like a clue to me.
"Ruth Majors" <ruthmajors(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: How do I know when to replace keypad. Keys skip
: --
: Ruth Majors

From: smlunatick on
On Dec 28, 12:07 am, Ruth Majors
<ruthmaj...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How do I know when to replace keypad. Keys skip
> --
> Ruth Majors

Keypad keys?

It should be noted that most "keypad" keys are not a separate device.
These tend to be part of the standard keyboard. In general, if the
keyboard has key that are failing, replace the keyboard.

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows XP won't boot
Next: Installing new drivers