From: Domenick on
I have a workbook that I want to run on a schedule after working hours. It
has a Workbook_Open event that kicks off several macros. The problem is that
when Windows Scheduler opens the workbook when I'm not here, a dialog opens
stating that my personal.xls is read only. There will always be other
workbooks and instances of Excel open and who knows which one will have
read-write priveliges on personal.xls but i really don't care. How do I get
Excel to ignore this prompt for personal.xls when I open this workbook (or
any workbook for that matter)?

Thanks. [Excel 2007; Windows XP Pro]