From: ml ml on
Hello List,

i would like to have a ldap based auto reply feature in a virtual
hosting environment. I had a look at gnarwl, but it was removed from
Debian lenny due to some security issues:
http://www.downloadpipe.com/forums/linux/Bug-457279-remove-gnarwl-lenny-ftopict57832.html

Is there any other way/project/tool to set up a auto reply or vacation
messaged based on ldap?

Cheers,
Mario

From: Jorge Armando Medina on
ml ml wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> i would like to have a ldap based auto reply feature in a virtual
> hosting environment. I had a look at gnarwl, but it was removed from
> Debian lenny due to some security issues:
> http://www.downloadpipe.com/forums/linux/Bug-457279-remove-gnarwl-lenny-ftopict57832.html
>
> Is there any other way/project/tool to set up a auto reply or vacation
> messaged based on ldap?
>
> Cheers,
> Mario

Even when I use Postfix with LDAP, I prefer to use sieve for auto
resonse (vacation) messages using dovecot and sieve/managesieve, the
rules are created by the user using horde webmail with ingo module.

From: Erwan David on
On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 06:50:16AM CET, Jorge Armando Medina <jmedina(a)e-compugraf.com> said:
> ml ml wrote:
> > Hello List,
> >
> > i would like to have a ldap based auto reply feature in a virtual
> > hosting environment. I had a look at gnarwl, but it was removed from
> > Debian lenny due to some security issues:
> > http://www.downloadpipe.com/forums/linux/Bug-457279-remove-gnarwl-lenny-ftopict57832.html
> >
> > Is there any other way/project/tool to set up a auto reply or vacation
> > messaged based on ldap?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mario
> >
> Even when I use Postfix with LDAP, I prefer to use sieve for auto
> resonse (vacation) messages using dovecot and sieve/managesieve, the
> rules are created by the user using horde webmail with ingo module.

I made some nruby autoresponder script based on postgresql, but it
should be adaaptable to LDAP, with a php page for users to modify it.

I should clean it up (removing local specific information, and post it somewhere).

--
Erwan

Pages: 1
Prev: VRFY defaults to on--why?