From: b on
A neighbour brought me this HDD-DVD model LH7800 with the following
symptoms:
Playback and OSD OK at all times. Video signal (input) from both the 2
SCART sockets cracks up and screen goes black. There is good audio at
all times. And yes, I have tried different leads!

Dismantled it and removed the upper pcb, no obvious bulged caps or
damaged smd transistors.
I have moved the plugs but it does not seem to be a solder joint
problem, and besides it is common to both inputs.

Anyone seen this, or have a schematic? I have checked eserviceinfo to
no avail...
-B
From: b on
sorrry, that model number should read 'RH 7800' not LH 7800!
From: Franc Zabkar on
On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 02:40:30 -0700 (PDT), b <reverend_rogers(a)yahoo.com>
put finger to keyboard and composed:

>sorrry, that model number should read 'RH 7800' not LH 7800!

Maybe one of these is similar ...
http://www.jordansmanuals.com/default.aspx?Brand=LG&Product=DVD-VCR

- Franc Zabkar