From: guskz on
LHC's a big lying salesman. No Detonation can occur without critical
mass.

One single cosmic ray over 14 Tev hits Earth every 10,000 km, whether
it's repeated for billions of years is irrelevant. It has nothing to
do with critical mass but a good con for the rest of the illiterates.

One car collision every 10,000 km is not the same as one car collision
who's 14 Tev flying debris (from elastic collisions) will contact the
other cars (other 7 Tev cosmic ray protons) passing-by.

Regardless of if the 14 Tev is a black hole or photon radiation, when
either collides each time with another 7 Tev, the energy keeps piling-
up.

Unlike the 10,000 km dispersed cosmic rays that bombard the earth, the
above car collision pile-up will lead to a black hole.

Behold a great mystery, at revelation's last trump, we shall not all
die ...or notice we have died..., in the "blink" of an eye we shall be
transformed from corruption into in-corruption.

From: guskz on
On Jan 5, 5:52 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> LHC's a big lying salesman. No Detonation can occur without critical
> mass.
>
> One single cosmic ray over 14 Tev hits Earth every 10,000 km, whether
> it's repeated for billions of years is irrelevant. It has nothing to
> do with critical mass but a good con for the rest of the illiterates.
>
> One car collision every 10,000 km is not the same as one car collision
> who's 14 Tev flying debris (from elastic collisions) will contact the
> other cars (other 7 Tev cosmic ray protons) passing-by.
>
> Regardless of if the 14 Tev is a black hole or photon radiation, when
> either collides each time with another 7 Tev, the energy keeps piling-
> up.
>
> Unlike the 10,000 km dispersed cosmic rays that bombard the earth, the
> above car collision pile-up will lead to a black hole.
>
> Behold a great mystery, at revelation's last trump, we shall not all
> die ...or notice we have died..., in the "blink" of an eye we shall be
> transformed from corruption into in-corruption.

http://cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/31193

quote:"The LHC will deliver proton–proton and nucleus–nucleus
collisions at unprecedented energies,******and it will be the first
photon collider ever built at tera-electron-volt
energies*****.":endquote.

From: PD on
On Jan 5, 4:52 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> LHC's a big lying salesman. No Detonation can occur without critical
> mass.

What on earth are you talking about? Critical mass ONLY applies to
fission, and that is a process that occurs in heavy nuclei only.

> One single cosmic ray over 14 Tev hits Earth every 10,000 km, whether
> it's repeated for billions of years is irrelevant. It has nothing to
> do with critical mass but a good con for the rest of the illiterates.
>
> One car collision every 10,000 km is not the same as one car collision
> who's 14 Tev flying debris (from elastic collisions) will contact the
> other cars (other 7 Tev cosmic ray protons) passing-by.

But they don't. There is no pile-up.

This is already demonstrated in the current collisions.