From: Collie1972 on

To Ron Rector....Thanks a million,buddy!!! You sorted out the same
problem I was having with my LITE-ON DVD/RW SHW-160P6s. It wouldn't play
dvds. Thanks to you, it's working again... WHOOPEEEE!!! :-)

--
Collie1972
Collie1972's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/168789.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: VanguardLH on
Collie1972 replies over 3 years later to a dead thread:

> To Ron Rector....Thanks a million,buddy!!! You sorted out the same
> problem I was having with my LITE-ON DVD/RW SHW-160P6s. It wouldn't play
> dvds. Thanks to you, it's working again... WHOOPEEEE!!! :-)

"me too" replies are superfluous since none of the original participants are
still monitoring that OVER 3-YEAR OLD thread. Next time notice the
datestamps.

> http://forums.techarena.in

A leech site pretending to have forums by running a webnews-for-dummies
interface that submits improperly formatted posts through a gateway to
Usenet (aka newsgroups).
From: Collie1972 on

Yeah whatever!! :-)

--