From: kevid on
hi all,

Is there a way to login into yahoo programmatically

i.e just providing "email" and "password" without making use of the
yahoo login page.

Thoughts?
From: AAMIR KHAN on

Ya I was using a software named DIGSBY and used to first save the username
and password into its DB and then whenever we login into the DIGSBY it
automatically logins into all your accounts may be gmail,yahoo etc.

I don't know the mechanism but i know that it is possible.

From: Eduardo Mucelli R. Oliveira on

http://mechanize.rubyforge.org/mechanize/EXAMPLES_rdoc.html