From: Scientific on
Hello,

In Excel 2003 I created Data Labels in my worksheet and can't remember how
to bring up the properties window so I can make changes to the text. Also, I
would like to delete a few of them but when I click on the label a square
white box appears in place of the label and nothing else happens. Can anyone
help me with this?

-S
From: albertmb on
go to 'Insert', choose 'Name' and 'Define"

hope this helps