From: David P. Quigley on
It has been quite a while since the last time we submitted a patch set to the
mailing list for review. I met with Trond at the last IETF meeting and he
suggested that we resubmit the patches for review since the IETF process has
moved along since the last posting. When reviewing the code please be critical
of it. If you want a tree with the patches already applied we have posted a
public git tree that is ready for cloning and use. This tree can be found at
http://git.selinuxproject.org/git and can be cloned with the command below. You
can also find information on how to setup a labeled nfs mount at
http://www.selinuxproject.org/page/Labeled_NFS however the putclientlabel mount
option specified in the setup document is no longer supported.

git-clone git://git.selinuxproject.org/~dpquigl/lnfs.git

From: J. Bruce Fields on
On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 12:22:46PM -0400, David P. Quigley wrote:
> It has been quite a while since the last time we submitted a patch set to the
> mailing list for review. I met with Trond at the last IETF meeting and he
> suggested that we resubmit the patches for review since the IETF process has
> moved along since the last posting. When reviewing the code please be critical
> of it. If you want a tree with the patches already applied we have posted a
> public git tree that is ready for cloning and use. This tree can be found at
> http://git.selinuxproject.org/git and can be cloned with the command below. You
> can also find information on how to setup a labeled nfs mount at
> http://www.selinuxproject.org/page/Labeled_NFS however the putclientlabel mount
> option specified in the setup document is no longer supported.
>
> git-clone git://git.selinuxproject.org/~dpquigl/lnfs.git

Note the bakeathon's next week. I'm hosting (and going a little crazy
trying to do the setup), and I think Trond's travelling on vacation this
week. Hopefully others will have comments, but if you want anything
from either of us you may want to try again in a couple weeks.

--b.