From: Sjouke Burry on
nanothermite911fbibustards wrote:
> Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening
> speech.

A thousand lines of bullshit.
From: Keith Thompson on
Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulfour(a)ppllaanneett.nnll> writes:
> nanothermite911fbibustards wrote:
>> Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening
>> speech.
>
> A thousand lines of bullshit.

Your reply makes a thousand and one. (And yes, mine makes a thousand
and two.)

Please don't reply to spammers.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u(a)mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia
From: Kenny McCormack on
In article <lnwrtaiqfb.fsf(a)nuthaus.mib.org>,
Keith Thompson <kst-u(a)mib.org> wrote:
>Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulfour(a)ppllaanneett.nnll> writes:
>> nanothermite911fbibustards wrote:
>>> Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening
>>> speech.
>>
>> A thousand lines of bullshit.
>
>Your reply makes a thousand and one. (And yes, mine makes a thousand
>and two.)
>
>Please don't reply to spammers.

You're the leader. We follow your lead.

--
Just for a change of pace, this sig is *not* an obscure reference to
comp.lang.c...