From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some macrencephalic floosie named "Evan Platt" chalked:

> On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 03:43:01 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <chuck(a)nil.car> wrote:
>
>>384MB if memory serves.
>
> Please learn to read. Microsoft states 64.

"Microsoft recommends that computers running Windows XP have at least 128
megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM) installed."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
Test signature

Dinner tonight:
Outrageous finch canker and moray eel blister extract accentuated with
gross caribou scrotum, cooked in a cooling cup filled with rare cooked
cabbage, home-killed pieces of venison and jellyfish with bits of vaginal
yeast, bone marrow gravy, a side of English sparrow stomach carcinoma and
a pint of emulsified sweat and grease from the chef's forehead.
From: Jenn on
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Some macrencephalic floosie named "Evan Platt" chalked:
>
>> On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 03:43:01 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <chuck(a)nil.car>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> 384MB if memory serves.
>>
>> Please learn to read. Microsoft states 64.
>
> "Microsoft recommends that computers running Windows XP have at least
> 128 megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM) installed."
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'd rather have a couple of gigs myself ... I'm bad on computers that
haven't enuf RAM! Seems I tend to crash them if they are less than a gig.
:)

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on
Fred Hall wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:03:44 -0600, "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.com> wrote:
>
>> Jenn (from Oklahoma)
>
> Oklahoma....isn't that a suburb of Arkansas?

Some of the home grown Okies I've met would lead me to believe that from
time to time, but for the most part it's a rather nice place to hang out
in.... (if you can avoid the gang violence and general thieving scumbags
that have taken over various parts of the city...)

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some languid queen named "Jenn" churred:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Some macrencephalic floosie named "Evan Platt" chalked:

>>> Please learn to read. Microsoft states 64.
>>
>> "Microsoft recommends that computers running Windows XP have at least
>> 128 megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM) installed."
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> I'd rather have a couple of gigs myself ... I'm bad on computers that
> haven't enuf RAM! Seems I tend to crash them if they are less than a
> gig. :)

Perhaps liposuction and a major facelift would help.

--
Test signature

Dinner tonight:
Appalling earwax balls garnished with moldy blow flies on top of sunk
used cat litter chips, served in a wriggling pail chock full of expensive
sundry bits of green bean and lemming with whole cauliflower in sour
cream, a side of dachshund adrenal glands and a demitasse of thick,
syrupy, green snot.
From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some chancrous dustbin named "Jenn" contrived:

> Fred Hall wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:03:44 -0600, "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Jenn (from Oklahoma)
>>
>> Oklahoma....isn't that a suburb of Arkansas?
>
> Some of the home grown Okies I've met would lead me to believe that from
> time to time, but for the most part it's a rather nice place to hang out
> in....

Like fruit bats in a tree.

--
Test signature

Dinner tonight:
Horrifying titmouse penis garnished with terrible blow flies and bladder
preserve, served in a wriggling mug heaped with vapid uncooked jellyfish
and crustacean in contaminated ship's bilge, a side of lamprey adrenal
glands and a tumbler of clotted eel puree.