From: Bob Wang on
This is sort of a roundabout way to learn RPN, but you can download Lars
Frederiksen's RPN program and documentation, install it on your TI-89, and
work through the examples:

http://www.paxm.org/symbulator/download/rpn.html

Bob

"dtf" <dtfoster(a)dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
I have been using a TI-89, but recently bought a HP-50. Been trying
to learn RPN from the manual, but slow going. Something to do with
age I guess. I tend to learn more with more than one source to read
from. Are there some reference articles or other books that show
RPN in a different light than the manual? Thanks for your time and
efforts.
Don

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
Bob Wang wrote:
> This is sort of a roundabout way to learn RPN, but you can download
> Lars Frederiksen's RPN program and documentation, install it on your
> TI-89, and work through the examples:
>
> http://www.paxm.org/symbulator/download/rpn.html

A real HP modern RPL calculator works differently
but
yeah - this way even a TI-Borg might turn back to Human Race....

Pages: 1
Prev: Polar/Rectangular conversion HP 39g+
Next: XCELL