From: The Frog on
Hi Guys,

I am working on the last phases of this wretched project I was given
(long story), and I am hoping to use the ReprtToPDF tool from Mr
Lebans. Pumping the reports out to PDF's seems straight forward
enough, but I am also being asked to push the reports into
Powerpoints. There seems to be no easy way to do this.

I was hoping there might be a way to use the ReportToPDF tool for this
purpose. What I had in mind was to 'stop' the tool at the EMF
extraction (done in memory it seems) and paste the EMFs directly into
powerpoint slides (one per slide).

This can in theory be done with the older report utilities that Mr
Lebans wrote, but done using a reference MDB and writing everything to
disk. I am hoping to avoid this and keep the process in memory and
with as few dependancies as possible. The two .dll's for the PDF
creation are a very neat answer to this.

So, my question is: Does anyone have an example of using the
ReportToPDF dll's / tool to extract the EMF's only, in memory (or
similar)? Once I have an EMF the rest is pretty easy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am happy of course to post
the Push-To-Powerpoint code here when it is finished.

Cheers

The Frog