From: Piero on
Hi all
I'm using this fantastic utility that makes PDF from report. I have one
little issue. Anybody knows how set the report margins?

Thank for your kind help
Bye
Piero
From: Douglas J. Steele on
To the best of my knowledge, Stephen's utility uses whatever settings were
used to generate the Snapshot, so presumably you set the margins for the
report itself.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Piero" <Piero(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> I'm using this fantastic utility that makes PDF from report. I have one
> little issue. Anybody knows how set the report margins?
>
> Thank for your kind help
> Bye
> Piero

Pages: 1