From: Duncan on
I have used an application developed in Access 2003 very well
previously.
I bought a new machine with Windows 7 and reloaded Access 2003 (Office
2003).
It now does not run a function within the application.
I believe comdlg32.ocx is the problem as the reference for the modules
is not recognised.
I unselected Microsoft Common Dialog Control 3.0 (SP3) and it has
disappeared as well.

Error
Run time error 438 - Object does not support this property or object
Function
Private Function fileName() As String
Me.CommandOpenFileDialogue.Filter = "Text|*.txt|All|*.*"
Me.CommandOpenFileDialogue.ShowOpen
fileName = Me.CommandOpenFileDialogue.fileName
End Function

I have uninstalled and reloaded without any luck. Any suggestions
would be
appreciated.
--
Duncan Edgar
From: bsn on

"Duncan" <duncanjx(a)optusnet.com.au> skrev i en meddelelse
>I have used an application developed in Access 2003 very well
> previously.
> I bought a new machine with Windows 7 and reloaded Access 2003 (Office
> 2003).
> It now does not run a function within the application.
> I believe comdlg32.ocx is the problem as the reference for the modules
> is not recognised.

ComDlg without comdlg32.ocx...
Try this
http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/aopendlg.htm