From: TerryM on
I created a mde (Access2000) which for one user receives the following error
when first opening the application:

"The expression On Open you entered as the event property setting produced
the following error: Licence information for this component not found. You do
not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design
environment."

I must point out that it is only this ONE person who has this problem. I
did see an errier message from someone who had a similar problem and was
pointed to http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177799 but this relates to
design .... in my case the person is simply attempting to run an mde!!

Can anyone help please?

Terry