From: Webtechie on
Hello,

I've drawn a textbox on my spreadsheet. I want to link that textbox to the
cell right below it. The reason for this is the text will be bigger in font
that the row below. I already have a prefined print range. So by adding a
textbox, my rows won't be made bigger. The textbox can be formatted to a
barcode font.

Question
======

I don't know how to link a textbox to a cell. I can do it in VBA on a
userform. But on the spreadsheet, can a textbox be linked to a cell?

Thanks,

Tony
From: stumac on
to link it to cell A1 - select the textbox, click into the formula bar and =A1

Hth
Stu

From: Webtechie on
Thank you!!!!!