From: Kristin Needs Access Help Kristin Needs Access on
I want to create a "hyperlink" between a table and a form. I just want to
click on one field in the table and connect it to the corresponding form
page. it seems like it should be simple but I can not figure out what to
do!!!! Help!!!!!
From: J_Goddard via AccessMonster.com on
Hi -

If you are asking if you can open a table in datasheet view, and then click
on a field to open a form, then you can't do this in Access. Access works by
opening a form which has a table as its record source. All fields of the
table are available to be used in the form, using form controls.

If I have misinterpreted your question, please post a clarification.

HTH

John

--
John Goddard