From: SDS2 on
Hey,

I was wondering if i could make a program in Visual Studio 2008 with a link
to an executable (of an application like MS WORD) in it.
By pressing a button, the executable must start.
But now, i can't find the right code to do so.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Stan

From: Scott M. on
In your button's click event add:

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(fullPathToExecutable)

-Scott M.