From: Mario on
In one ListView column I need to pickup the text from previous row as
suggestion in a new, inserting row.What event I need to use ? How to pick up
the text, from previous row, same column? And how to put it in a insert row
?

ASP.NET, C#

From: Mario on

"Mario" <pascal(a)po.t-com.hr> wrote in message
> In one ListView column I need to pickup the text from previous row as
> suggestion in a new, inserting row.What event I need to use ? How to pick
> up the text, from previous row, same column? And how to put it in a insert
> row ?
>
> ASP.NET, C#

I solve row numbers with items.Count. Staying occupied with picking specific
field.

From: Mario on

"Mario" <mzupan(a)vup.hr> wrote in message

> "Mario" <pascal(a)po.t-com.hr> wrote in message
>> In one ListView column I need to pickup the text from previous row as
>> suggestion in a new, inserting row.What event I need to use ? How to pick
>> up the text, from previous row, same column? And how to put it in a
>> insert row ?
>>
>> ASP.NET, C#
>>
> I solve row numbers with items.Count. Staying occupied with picking
> specific field.

Well, I solve the problem partially, because when I put paging, the next
ListView page start counting rows from begining.