From: Graeme on
Hi,
I have created by Issue # field to except text. The Issue # field is a primary key. With this primary key I have created a listbox. Now, through the listbox I would like to select the Issue # field and open the form (Issue-General) for only that Issue #.

Private Sub Command8_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_Command8_Click

Dim stDocName As String
Dim stLinkCriteria As String

stDocName = "Issue - General"

stLinkCriteria = "[Issue #]=" & Me![List6]
DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria

Exit_Command8_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_Command8_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_Command8_Click

End Sub

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/
From: Jeff Boyce on
What happens when you try the code you posted?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Jeff Boyce on
Why post twice?

Folks who help out here are primarily volunteering their time.

If you don't receive a response right away, it may be:
* no one knows the answer
* no one has the time
* no one is checking the newsgroup

If your need is urgent, you may need to seek paid assistance.

From: Graeme on
sorry I solved the problem I posted twice because there was a mistake in the frist post regards.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/Listbox

Pages: 1
Prev: Restore Down Button Doesn't work