From: PAT (Paul) on

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

in the link you provided:
http://www.kombitz.com/2007/02/14/vista-elevated-command-prompt/ I
followed the instructions, but in step 4 do you mean to actuall type: "netsh
interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled" in the DOS box?, I did and
got a large response saying that this was not a good command. Would you
please be good enough to explain the exact procedure. Tks in advance.

--
cogito ergo sum