From: giddyup on
Is their a way to lock desktop setting only? I mean to prevent anyone
from changing wallpaper, screen saver and other setting relating to the
desktop appearance. I remember having a free ware version of something
that worked great but lost it when computer blew up.

Thanks
From: Elden Dederscheck on
I found a link to a pretty good tutorial that will help solve your issue. I
must warn you that this tutorial calls for you to make changes to your
Windows Registry, so please exercise caution if you choose to use.

http://www.askvg.com/how-to-enable-disable-changing-themes-wallpapers-screen-savers-and-other-desktop-settings/