From: Al9315 on
Hi
I have a smal database which I wrote in Access 2003, now got 2007.
It worked fine, then I know I clicked on some option or other and now cannot
remember what I did. Anyway the result is I try to run the database,
switchboard appears, but command buttons will do nothing ?
I can list the tables etc. but cannot run the forms.
I have tried tools, user is set to 'Admin', everything appears in order to
me - getting frustrated
Any help extremely welcome
Al
From: Gina Whipp on
Al9315,

Is your database in a Trusted Location?

http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TrustedLocation.htm

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Al9315" <Al9315(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have a smal database which I wrote in Access 2003, now got 2007.
> It worked fine, then I know I clicked on some option or other and now
> cannot
> remember what I did. Anyway the result is I try to run the database,
> switchboard appears, but command buttons will do nothing ?
> I can list the tables etc. but cannot run the forms.
> I have tried tools, user is set to 'Admin', everything appears in order to
> me - getting frustrated
> Any help extremely welcome
> Al

Pages: 1