From: Crouchie1998 on
Hi,

I am using a login control from a defaul ASP.NET templated project.

It is authenticating against a SQL2005 database without any issues. As soon
as I login it set to go to the homepage.

How do I get it to return to the url before 'login' was clicked?

Also, with the default project it has in the top-right a Login link. The
login control has a register link. How do I go ahead and impliment the change
password page which only shows if the user is logged in? By default, the
change password page is built but no link to it

Any help would be kindly received

Thanks in advance