From: Dale Arends on
Hi,

I'm having a problem getting my wife's XP machine to boot to the user login
or Welcome screen. It always seems to boot to the last user, even if the
user logs out before shutting down the system. If I try to switch users
via the log-off I can get the user login box but no selections of users. I
can enter a different user account manually, with its password, and that
account comes up.

The user profiles all have passwords except for the Guest account which is
disabled.

This all works perfectly on my Visa machine so what (except Vista) am I
missing on her XP machine?

Thanks,
- Dale