From: Tredent on
Hello friends,

I have installed on my PC with WinXP PRO the client SAP-GUI with SAP logon
620. When I try to logon I reach the following error: "Logon balancing error
88:could not connect to message server (rc=9)"
and in the details: "Error: service 'sapmsPR1' unknown" etc.
All my collegues don't have that problem. I follow the same procedure of
installation. I use the same "services" and "saplogon.ini" files under
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc as all others Clients. In addition I ping
the server using logic name and also with IP address and it works!!
I don't have any additional idea.
Please HELP ME!!

Thank you
--
Tredent

From: Tredent on
It's quite big file.... and then, what I have to do?
If you want I can send you the file.

Thx, Tredent