From: Ron L on
Is there a formula that will look for matching information (example: customer
#) in column A and return all the corresponding information in column B to a
single cell in column C. Note: There will be numorous cells of information
from column B that will need to be returned to a single cell in column C.
From: Ron L on
***EDIT****

I want to perform this function automaticly when the information is put into
the workbook without physicly typing customer# into another cell as with
VLOOKUP (if that makes sense)

From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel