From: azcamper on
On Sep 28, 12:33 pm, Branson Hunter <bh2...(a)netzero.net> wrote:
> A tantalizing peek into a new model of how the brain and mind work.

Well, this was a long and complex read, with lots of leaps of faith in
it! However, it might possibly explain a few things that I have
experienced.

The first experience happened when I was meditating on an ACIM lesson,
during my first experience with that in 1989. I suddenly experienced
myself at a truly cellular level, and was being "told" that the Holy
Spirit was the "glue" that organized and held the cells together. Of
course, I never understood that experience and sort of dismissed it as
I proceded with the first stage of ACIM: giving ego credit for
everything in the world!

Now I am a student and a minister of The Voice for Love, I repeatedly
experience a deeply loving and transfiguring connection with my
clients and students. It is unlike what the world might consider
"love", yet it is the deepest "Love" of all. Anyhow, one of the first
steps we teach, when teaching others how to experience this Voice for
Love within themselves, is to notice one's thoughts, and to extend a
flavor of love to the thoughts. This is a way of establishing a
"relationship" with one's thoughts. The prime effect of doing this is
that one learns to experience BEING Love. To be Love is to feel the
connection in purpose between all things, and those "things" can be
abstractions or manifestations done for a purpose.

Now one purpose of describing what is happening in "scientific" terms,
is to give us some degree of intellectual "control", in that we can
"predict" from that which can be measured, either with physical
devices, or inferred, as through mathematical consequences of
mathematical descriptions. I would suggest also, that it is a lovely
exercise to be able to just ENJOY the experience of what others seek
to describe and predict. Finally becoming willing to allow oneself to
notice this natural ability is, indeed, helpful in removing some
barriers to the awareness of Love's presence.

--Georgie

From: Sonny on
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:33:08 -0700, Branson Hunter wrote:

A lot of garbled nonsense.

Doesn't really tell us what's under the skirt of nature.

The real important question is... does the carpet match the drapes?

*snip*

Pages: 1
Prev: leaving black holes
Next: Experiments on light?