From: Carol in Chicago Carol in on
For a renal patient who is being monitored at home. If someone has already
made a fluid in fluid out chart, great. Otherwise I will make one and try to
post it.
From: Don Guillett on
I have one for BP and/or glucose. If you ask at my address below I'll send a
copy.
It allows date & time entry and the value with a graph

High 159 88 84
Low 112 52 61
Average 130 63 73
Date Time Systolic Diastolic Pulse