From: Walden Bay on
We're looking for a developer that has experience with integrating Apache
Solr with PHP. We currently have a PHP web system, but we'd like to build
in Solr to be able to search across all parts of the site.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could go to find a PHP developer with
Solr experience? Or is anyone here interested?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm not sure what the
appropriate place is.

Thanks!
From: Dan Joseph on
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Walden Bay <job4devs(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> We're looking for a developer that has experience with integrating Apache
> Solr with PHP. We currently have a PHP web system, but we'd like to build
> in Solr to be able to search across all parts of the site.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas where I could go to find a PHP developer with
> Solr experience? Or is anyone here interested?
>
> Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm not sure what the
> appropriate place is.
>
> Thanks!

Posting here is fine, also try linkedin.com
--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month. Promo
Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order

http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry
From: Manuel Lemos on
Hello,

on 05/25/2010 04:40 PM Walden Bay said the following:
> We're looking for a developer that has experience with integrating Apache
> Solr with PHP. We currently have a PHP web system, but we'd like to build
> in Solr to be able to search across all parts of the site.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas where I could go to find a PHP developer with
> Solr experience? Or is anyone here interested?
>
> Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm not sure what the
> appropriate place is.

No, here is fine. Not sure if you will get many candidates, as most
people only come here to get PHP development help, not necessarily to
look for jobs.

You may also want to post to the PHPClasses.org jobs section. So far
over 9,000 PHP developers signed up there explicitly to get PHP job offers.

Once you post a job there, the signed up PHP developers will get an
e-mail telling them about the job, so they can see if it is interesting
for them to apply.

Developers can only apply if their qualifications match your job
requirements, so you will not be flooded of resumes of unqualified people.

http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Find and post PHP jobs
http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

http://www.phpclasses.org/
From: Paul M Foster on
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:46:32PM -0300, Manuel Lemos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> on 05/25/2010 04:40 PM Walden Bay said the following:
> > We're looking for a developer that has experience with integrating Apache
> > Solr with PHP. We currently have a PHP web system, but we'd like to build
> > in Solr to be able to search across all parts of the site.
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas where I could go to find a PHP developer with
> > Solr experience? Or is anyone here interested?
> >
> > Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm not sure what the
> > appropriate place is.
>
> No, here is fine. Not sure if you will get many candidates, as most
> people only come here to get PHP development help, not necessarily to
> look for jobs.
>
> You may also want to post to the PHPClasses.org jobs section. So far
> over 9,000 PHP developers signed up there explicitly to get PHP job offers.
>
> Once you post a job there, the signed up PHP developers will get an
> e-mail telling them about the job, so they can see if it is interesting
> for them to apply.
>
> Developers can only apply if their qualifications match your job
> requirements, so you will not be flooded of resumes of unqualified people.
>
> http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

Or perhaps http://phpbuilder.justtechjobs.com/
Note: I have no personal or financial connection to phpbuilder.com.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster