From: Sask Khan on
Guys,

Would someone point me to a book or preferably online resource where I
can find all the definitions and using of ruby
object/properties/methods?

Basically, Im thinking of something similar to the following reference
book (but for Ruby).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-HTML-Reference-Hardback/dp/0980285887/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269975162&sr=8-1-spell

Cheers,

From: Sask Khan on
Sask Khan wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Would someone point me to a book or preferably online resource where I
> can find all the definitions and using of ruby
> object/properties/methods?
>
> Basically, Im thinking of something similar to the following reference
> book (but for Ruby).
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-HTML-Reference-Hardback/dp/0980285887/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269975162&sr=8-1-spell
>
> Cheers,

Just found one on:

http://ruby-doc.org/core/

Apologies for jumping the gun, should have tried different keywords on
google before posting the question here.

Best,

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Sask Khan wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Would someone point me to a book or preferably online resource where I
> can find all the definitions and using of ruby
> object/properties/methods?
>
> Basically, Im thinking of something similar to the following reference
> book (but for Ruby).
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-HTML-Reference-Hardback/dp/0980285887/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269975162&sr=8-1-spell
>
> Cheers,

I feel like I'm going to fall into a trap here, but I simply have to
mention this: http://ruby-doc.org/core/ ...

From: Sask Khan on
Aldric Giacomoni wrote:

> I feel like I'm going to fall into a trap here, but I simply have to
> mention this: http://ruby-doc.org/core/ ...

Many thanks Aldric. Cheers.