From: Confused Slug on
I am currently using the vlookup function to find values on another sheet
('Previous Report') associated with data on the current sheet and to transfer
any matching results to the first sheet, (working with no problems).

How can i extend this so that as well as transfering any matching data the
interior color for the cell is also 'copied' over to the current sheet.

rangecheck = Range("A8")
Range("L8").Select

Do Until rangecheck = ""
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
"=VLOOKUP(RC[-11],'Previous Report'!C[-11]:C[-1],11,0)"
If IsError(ActiveCell) Then
ActiveCell = ""
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
rangecheck = ActiveCell.Offset(0, -11)
Loop

From: Don Guillett on
Instead of a formula why not use vba FIND and copy the find

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com