From: Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com on
I have a very large spreadsheet that loops through cells and updates them if
they are blank. I have a new conditon to add to that where if the cell is
blank and another is not blank then move to next cell. I'm a little stuck on
how to write that part. Can I put an "And" prior to the Then?

Dim mycell As Range

For Each mycell In Range("TO_Test")
If IsEmpty(mycell) Then
mycell = "something"

End If
Next mycell

From: Mike on
Sub test2()
Dim mycell As Range
' If TO_Range is in column A
' Offset(0-Rows,1-Columns) will
' check 1 column to the right to if blank
For Each mycell In Range("TO_Test")
If IsEmpty(mycell) And _
IsEmpty(mycell.Offset(0, 1).Value) Then
mycell = "something"