From: FatScouser on
Hi guys,

Many thanks for those suggestions and advice. Our issue here is time:
always in short supply! Hence looking for something really quick and easy
to use, ideally with templates, samples, or examples that can be tailored
to our needs.

I will look into scilab, ScopeDSP, and LabView.

Thanks again,

John

From: Rune Allnor on
On 29 apr, 10:42, "FatScouser" <john.hague(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.truebit.co.uk>
wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Many thanks for those suggestions and advice. Our issue here is time:
> always in short supply! Hence looking for something really quick and easy
> to use, ideally with templates, samples, or examples that can be tailored
> to our needs.

Then buy matlab and the signal processing toolbox, and hire
somebody to set up a couple of quick scripts or GUIs for you.

Rune
From: HardySpicer on
On Apr 29, 10:02 pm, Rune Allnor <all...(a)tele.ntnu.no> wrote:
> On 29 apr, 10:42, "FatScouser" <john.hague(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.truebit.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
>
> > Many thanks for those suggestions and advice. Our issue here is time:
> > always in short supply! Hence looking for something really quick and easy
> > to use, ideally with templates, samples, or examples that can be tailored
> > to our needs.
>
> Then buy matlab and the signal processing toolbox, and hire
> somebody to set up a couple of quick scripts or GUIs for you.
>
> Rune

LabView is nowadays way better but not sure about cost...