From: colp on
On Jun 22, 1:48 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "colp" <c...(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

> > On Jun 21, 4:00 pm, stevendaryl3...(a)yahoo.com (Daryl McCullough)
> > wrote:
> >> colp says...

> >> SR only makes one prediction: in the symmetric case, the twins
> >> are the same age when they reunite.
>
> > That smacks of political reasoning: Start with your conclusion (in
> > this case that there is no paradox) and make your argument fit the
> > facts of the day as necessary.
>
> No .. it is the truth .. something with which you are unfamiliar

What a hypocrite. Do you want me to post proof that you are a liar, or
does sci.physics.relativity know already?
From: eric gisse on
colp wrote:

> On Jun 22, 1:48 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "colp" <c...(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

>> > That smacks of political reasoning: Start with your conclusion (in
>> > this case that there is no paradox) and make your argument fit the
>> > facts of the day as necessary.
>>
>> No .. it is the truth .. something with which you are unfamiliar
>
> What a hypocrite. Do you want me to post proof that you are a liar, or
> does sci.physics.relativity know already?

Please stop being so overtly stupid.
From: colp on
On Jun 22, 8:06 am, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> colp wrote:
> > On Jun 22, 1:48 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> >> "colp" <c...(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

> >> No .. it is the truth .. something with which you are unfamiliar
>
> > What a hypocrite. Do you want me to post proof that you are a liar, or
> > does sci.physics.relativity know already?
>
> Please stop being so overtly stupid.

Perhaps you can explain why you think so, or are you O.K. with
relativists lying about their claims?
From: Sue... on

-----------------------

> Please stop being so overtly stupid.

Not one or your better arguments in support of Lorentz ether
theory, but as good as most.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_ether_theory#Later_activity_and_Current_Status

<<...circularity in the definition of inertia and the inability
to justify the privileged position held by inertial worldlines
in special relativity were among the problems that led Einstein
in the years following 1905 to seek a broader and more coherent
context for the laws of physics. In the introduction of his 1916
review paper on general relativity he wrote

The weakness of the principle of inertia lies in this,
that it involves an argument in a circle: a mass moves
without acceleration if it is sufficiently far from other
bodies; we know that it is sufficiently far from other
bodies only by the fact that it moves without acceleration.>>

<< Today the "special theory" exists only, aside from its
historical importance, as a convenient set of widely
applicable formulas for important limiting cases of the
general theory, but the epistemological foundation of those
formulas must be sought in the context of the general theory.>>
http://www.mathpages.com/rr/s4-07/4-07.htm

See also:
http://www.bartleby.com/173/17.html

Sue...
From: Inertial on
"colp" <colp(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote in message
> On Jun 22, 1:48 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "colp" <c...(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote in message

>> > That smacks of political reasoning: Start with your conclusion (in
>> > this case that there is no paradox) and make your argument fit the
>> > facts of the day as necessary.
>>
>> No .. it is the truth .. something with which you are unfamiliar
>
> What a hypocrite.

Yes .. you are

> Do you want me to post proof that you are a liar, or
> does sci.physics.relativity know already?

I have already admitted that I didn't psot the actual math I thought I had

I still have it here .. Iv'e asked you several times if you want me to post
it

You keep snipping that request, as well as snipping when I answer your
question about why YOU neede to provide the math