From: JOSEPH WEBER on
I have the following code in a macro and it works fine. The format of my
original report changed, so i need the macro to do pick up data where
certain criteria are met.

If Range("Salesp") <> "" Then Call XXXXXX

I want this line to keep looping if the amount of characters is above a
certain number. in other words, this will keep going until it hits a cell
with 10 characters or more and then it will call the other macro.
From: Per Jessen on
If Len(Range("Salesp")) > 10 Then Call XXXXXX

Regards,
Per

From: Javed on
On May 5, 10:36 pm, "Per Jessen" <per.jes...(a)mail.dk> wrote:
> If Len(Range("Salesp")) > 10 Then Call XXXXXX
>
> Regards,
> Per
>
> "JOSEPH WEBER" <JOSEPHWE...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsennews:ED3CF278-F275-471B-897A-278F42E14CD9(a)microsoft.com...
>

> > I have the following code in a macro and it works fine. The format of my
> > original  report changed, so i need the macro to do pick up data where
> > certain criteria are met.
>
> > If Range("Salesp") <> "" Then Call XXXXXX
>
> > I want this line to keep looping if the amount of characters is above a
> > certain number. in other words, this will keep going until it hits a cell
> > with 10 characters or more and then it will call the other macro.- Hide quoted text -

If the number 10 changes due to format change then you need recoding.
Better use Constant

Const ct as Integer=10

If Len(Range("Salesp")) > ct Then Call XXXXXX