From: leo on
I have two hub/CAS transport to process mail to organization with exchange ccr mailbox.
I recent upgrade certificate to access OWA with third part CA but i see that mail.que increase very fast in order to 8 GB in two days.
I recreate mail.que but repeat the problem.
Thanks.

Ed Crowley [MVP] wrote:

Please describe your particular problem instead of quoting someone else'sfrom
12-Jan-10

Please describe your particular problem instead of quoting someone else's
from more than a year ago. Exactly what do you see?
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

ASP.NET Session State FAQs
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0c0899ef-932f-4e7a-8bb3-6663b41660b9/aspnet-session-state-faq.aspx
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
The queue growth probably has nothing to do with the certificate.

Are there any indicators in the queue viewer that suggests what might be
wrong? Which queue is growing?
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..