From: "Webmail Support Team" on

Dear WebMail Account User

This Email is from WebEMail Management and we are sending it to every Mail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Mail accounts so we are shutting down some Mail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. We,are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password, date of birth would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Mail back-users and removal of all unused Mail Accounts, Mail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-Mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply Maillot, or your account will be suspended within 48 hours for
security reasons.

* Username:
* Password:
* Date ofBirth:

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.