From: JEB on
I'm having MATCH returning #N/A for some items in the list and not for
others. I can't figure out why.

Here's the formula:
=IF($E26="","",INDEX(F$49:F$125,MATCH($E26,ECMOMLIst,0)))

ECOMLIst has a list of items to choose from in cell E26.

I want to be able to populate the cell the formula is in with the
corresponding info in the matching item in the ECOMLIst. It works for some
items in the list and not for others. I've checked the cell formats and
didn't find any inconsistencies, but I'm not exactly sure what I should be
looking for.

The #N/A return indicates to me that it can't find the match info?