From: Inverse 19 mathematics on
Based on the " ipso facto" sentinal value of the sqare root of 2 by
Hope research

At square root 1(1-1=0)

At 2 the value is .41( sentinal number)

Hence .59 +.41= 1 exact, or (59+1) +(41-1)=1 exact

..59-.41 = 18 , half line spread for the value.(0.5-0.5=zero halfline
spread)

..59/18-.41/18=0.1 *0.1=0.001 ( by our mathematical logic that +1=
+1*-1*-1=+1 ( minimum two multiplications because two negatives =1
positive.

AT SQRT 361 NOW, BROTHER MATHEMATICIAN PHDS

At Sqrt 361(19-19=0)

Sentinel value at 360= 0.97 , "ipso facto"

Sentinel value at 361 = 0

Sentinel value at 362=0.02

BY PURE MATHEMATICAL LOGIC based on above

-0.03+0.02 =- 0.01

Or Clearly,

0.97/.05 - 0.02/0.05 = 19 exact by clear equation, THAT IS -1 at
19 , .001

" Frankly we find your mathematics and your theory to be quite "
Stupid" and we are tired of explaining. Hope rearch has accomplished a
lot , that is on record including proof that 0.999 is -1, the halting
of indeterminate zeros, complete prime numbers placement for which
your mathematics is too cowardly to accept open challenge in public
view"

After delivering this punch to the " Court Jesters" of the court of
King Mathematics, Hope research is proceeding to develop a new
Calculus privately. Of course we dread to explain that to your
mathematicians , its like trying to to explain a Chinese Child in
English that there is only one "terra ferma", is like explaining the
above to your professors the above clear logic--- very frustratiing
and for this reson we are taking a break for a period of time, since
we have already put your Mathematics on notice with the twelve points
charges recently. The jesters as expected have not responded.

http://hope research.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

From: Inverse 19 mathematics on
On Aug 12, 6:58 am, Inverse 19 mathematics <hope9...(a)verizon.net>
wrote:
>  Based on the " ipso facto" sentinal value of the sqare root of  2 by
> Hope research
>
>  At square root 1(1-1=0)
>
>  At 2 the value is .41( sentinal number)
>
> Hence .59 +.41= 1 exact, or (59+1) +(41-1)=1 exact
>
> .59-.41 = 18 , half line spread for the value.(0.5-0.5=zero halfline
> spread)
>
> .59/18-.41/18=0.1 *0.1=0.001 ( by our mathematical logic that +1=
> +1*-1*-1=+1 ( minimum two multiplications because  two negatives =1
> positive.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------
>
>  AT  SQRT 361 NOW, BROTHER MATHEMATICIAN PHDS
>
> At Sqrt 361(19-19=0)
>
>  Sentinel value at 360= 0.97 , "ipso facto"
>
>  Sentinel  value at 361 = 0
>
> Sentinel value  at 362=0.02
>
>  BY PURE MATHEMATICAL  LOGIC  based on above
>
> -0.03+0.02 =- 0.01
>
> Or Clearly,
>
> 0.97/.05 - 0.02/0.05 = 19 exact  by clear equation, THAT IS   -1 at
> 19 , .001
>
> " Frankly we find your mathematics and your theory to be quite "
> Stupid" and we are tired of explaining. Hope rearch has accomplished a
> lot , that is on record including proof that 0.999 is -1, the halting
> of indeterminate zeros, complete prime numbers  placement  for which
> your mathematics is too cowardly to accept open challenge in public
> view"
>
>  After delivering this punch to the " Court Jesters" of the court of
> King Mathematics, Hope research is proceeding to develop a new
> Calculus privately.  Of course we dread to explain that to your
> mathematicians , its like trying to to explain  a Chinese Child in
> English that  there is only one "terra ferma", is like explaining the
> above to your professors the above clear logic--- very frustratiing
> and for this reson we are  taking a break for a period of time, since
> we have already put your Mathematics on notice with the twelve points
> charges recently. The jesters as expected have not responded.
>
>  http://hoperesearch.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

This is for the record and will be filed as historic archives of
Hope research, if nothing else to show at our Mathematics memorial
here that current mathematics was that inept . This posting and others
will be framed and displyed at the Mathematicas center.

Hope research