From: www.promptc.com on
dear Mr/Ms,

Great day!

welcome to visit online shopping website www.Promptc.com
Basic information:
1)Payment:Paypal,WU,TT etc
2)Delivery time:3-7 days door to door safety delivery
3)Delivery methods:DHL,TNT,EMS etc
4)quality condition:Super A
5) Price range:$30-$37
6)various brands ,various 2010 newest fashion style,various colors
7)can do drop-ship to your customers!
8)more order more discount ! ! !
9)we would send out your order within 24-36 hours once confirmed your
Pyament and then send you the tracking number via email for you to
track the status of the goods.

Main trade:Jersey,handbag,brand shoes like nike shox,nike air max,nike
jordan,MBT shoes ,Skirt,T-shirt,sunglass,caps etc

We are manufacture-sale company.Other companies invest fund in
advertisement but our company invest in improving the quality of our
goods and offer our customers the lowest price.We believe that the
excellent quality itself is our company's advertisment.Since now the
excellent of our goods have found a good market in many countries.

some links of the nike shox :

1)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=168_183

2)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?
main_page=index&cPath=168_183&sort=20a&page=6
3)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=168_189

4)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?
main_page=index&cPath=168_183&sort=20a&page=10
5)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=168_190

6)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=168_184
7)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=168_174
8)http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=168_188

Don't hesitate,take action !You can shopping online or contact us for
more details!

waitting for your early reply.

Best wishes
Sale Manager