From: Nick 'The Database Guy' on
Hi People everywhere,

Is it possible to create a MDE file in code so that a 'power user' can
create it as and when the application is upgraded. If so how?

My thanks go out to all those people who are willing to consider this.

Nick
From: Douglas J. Steele on
There is an undocumented way to do it (sorry, I don't remember the details
off the top of my head), but I have to question why you'd need to do this.
If your application is split into a front-end/back-end like it should be,
all you should need do is send a new copy of the front-end MDE.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Daniel Pineault on
PowerUser???

If the user has an mdb file then they can simply use the Tools->Database
Utilities->Make MDE File

Why need code?

Anyways, a quick google search found the following post that you may wish to
have a look at:

http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=93181
http://forum.lessthandot.com/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7923
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=149813&page=1249