From: JHB on
Hi:

I need to run MIRC from an external drive, and am having problems!

Specifically, I can load MIRC on an external disc., and set it up so
that almost all its folder based functions point to that disc.
However, it seems that whenever I use it I also end up with records in
the "Documents and Settings " folder on the C drive. I want to be able
to run MIRC from the external disc and leave NO TRACE in the host
computer. Is it possible to do this, and if so HOW?

Thanking you in advance for an answer.

regards

John Baker