From: gray asphalt on
Is there anything better than "1st MP3 Tag Editor"?
I wonder if anything could be better cause this is
awesome.

Stamp ID3 is free but doesn't let me rename files with
MP3 info.

What MP3 player, like Windows Media Player, I mean :-),
do you use?

Thanks

From: Nil on
On 14 Feb 2010, "gray asphalt" <dontwrite(a)gmail.com> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> Is there anything better than "1st MP3 Tag Editor"?
> I wonder if anything could be better cause this is
> awesome.

That one looks nice, but it costs, and it doesn't look like it does
anything that the one I use can do. Check out mp3tag:

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

> What MP3 player, like Windows Media Player, I mean :-),
> do you use?

For audio I use foobar2000 (http://www.foobar2000.org/), but I'm not
necessarily recommending it. The interface is spartan, and it takes a
real nerd to get it set up well. The reason I use it is because it has
some nice tagging features of its own that mp3tag doesn't have (and
vice versa), and I like its media library features. I cannot STAND
Windows Media Player. I makes me feel ill to use it.
From: gray asphalt on

Can yours rename files with tag info?
I realize now that "The rename" can do
that, and it's free, so maybe there isn't
any need to pay for a program. Stamp
is cool too and it lets you pad the track
numbers so you can get track 01, eg.

From: gray asphalt on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:YzYdn.146502$Fm7.7047(a)newsfe16.iad the killer robot "gray asphalt"
> <dontwrite(a)gmail.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio
> and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Is there anything better than "1st MP3 Tag Editor"?
>> I wonder if anything could be better cause this is
>> awesome.
>
> I right click the file in Windows Explorer, click the "Summary" tab, click
> "Advanced", and change whatever I want without having to fire up any
> program or tag editor at all.

For one file at a time ... but to change a bunch it takes a
while, no? : -) I downloaded 100 relaxing classical pieces
from Amazon for $7 or something like that but the MP3
tags are all screwed up. You can scroll through the file names
real easy, cut and paste, schange file names to reflect MP3
tags ...

From: Steve_Karl on
I've been using WMP 10 for tagging for yrs.
Just right click on the mp3 when it sits in the right hand column of the Now Playing View
and choose Advanced Tag Editor.

sk

"gray asphalt" <dontwrite(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:YzYdn.146502$Fm7.7047(a)newsfe16.iad...
> Is there anything better than "1st MP3 Tag Editor"?
> I wonder if anything could be better cause this is
> awesome.
>
> Stamp ID3 is free but doesn't let me rename files with
> MP3 info.
>
> What MP3 player, like Windows Media Player, I mean :-),
> do you use?
>
> Thanks
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2