From: Jonathan Dyer on
I'm using the 'unsupported' MSVBCldr.ocx provided with VB with the following
problem: If I simply display the control it loads fine and I can use the
mouse to choose a date. If I try to set the date programatically it often
paints only the portion of the control that represents the day that I've
asked for. The other days in the month don't display until I click around a
bit. This happens even if the control is already loaded and displaying
properly and I try to change the date in code.

Coded as follows:
Calendar1.Year = DatePart("yyyy", NowDisplayingDate)
Calendar1.Month = DatePart("m", NowDisplayingDate)
Calendar1.Day = DatePart("d", NowDisplayingDate)

Has anyone had a similar experience?
--
JD