Prev: erreur 800c013e
Next: cc
From: Azed on
I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS
chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS
chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs.
Is there any clue?
thanks

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/
From: PvdG42 on

"Azed" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS
> chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS
> chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs.
> Is there any clue?
> thanks
>

> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/

You'll have much better response to your C++ question in a discussion group
for C++ issues, rather than in this group for Microsoft Access.

Try groups that begin with:

microsoft.public.vc

Pages: 1
Prev: erreur 800c013e