From: BDux82 on
Lately, whenever I start a session with an MS Office application, I get a
message that the copy of Office I am using is not genuine.

I own 2 computers and own 2 MS Office licenses, and I am not entirely sure
which copy of Office was purchased for which PC. I suspect that the source
of the not genuine message is that I may have used the same disk and/or
license key to install Office on both of the computers.

Is there any way to look at my installed Office instances to determine what
key was used on what PC?

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
The ProductID should be in Help ... About.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com