From: sonya on
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open
in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature?

This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",

Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet
data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail.

Thanks, Sonya

From: Tim Meddick on
Why can you not right-click on the attachment (it is an attachment we are
talking about here, after all, isn't it?) and choose "Save As...". Then
you can open it as a normal [.xls] file?

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)

From: Tim Meddick on
Probably because it's a problem that's solution will be found in the
[re]configuring of the Windows XP Shell...

==