From: bmmulligan1 on
I use MS Query in Excel often. I am trying, however, to change the Join and
am given 3 options when I double click on the join between two tables. When
I do that, the botton 2 options are grayed out (I can't create inner/outer
joins). WHy is that and how can I get them "un-grayed" so I can change the
join type?
From: Jim Thomlinson on
MS query does not like outer joins. It will only allow 1 and it will also
complain if you have multiple tables where 1 is outer joined. I personally
use a VBA routine connecting via ODBC when the need arises. You need to be
able to write the SQL from scratch to do that... Not sure if this helps...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson